Digital Micro-ohmmeter IKS-5
Switchgear breakdowns are frequently caused by excessively high contact resistance at breakpoints and busbarjoints. Moreover, overheating risks are becoming more serious due to the fact that today's distribution networkshave to carry heavier loads. Checking contact resistances at regular intervals detects faults before they cause overheating. And here, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Micro-ohmmeters are used to measure contact resistances in high-voltage breakers, disconnecting switches, knife-contact fuses, bus joints, line joints etc.
The IKS-5 is a portable micro-ohmmeter designed for accurate, reliable low resistance measurements with resolution one micro-ohm. The IKS-5 allows to measure electrical resistance of low-inductance circuits (breakers, switches, wire to terminal connections, etc.) in range from 1 to 10000 micro-ohm.
- Four-terminal Kelvin resistance measurement
- Microprocessor-based measurement
- 2 A test current
- 1 µOhm resolution
- Build-in circuit filter for EMI suppression
- Highly portable (weight with all accessories less than 3.5 kg)
- Build-in rechargable NiCd battery with charger (battery life above 200 measurements)
- Rugged, shock proof field case for industrial application
- Range: 1...10000 µOhm
- Resolution: 1 µOhm
- Accuracy: (0.2+0.01·(10000/R-1))% max, where R is measured resistance, µOhm. For example: if R=1000 µOhm, then accuracy 0.59% max over all temperature range.
- Time of one measurement: less than 2 s
- Dimensions: 138 x 90 x 55 mm (5.4 x 5.3 x 2.2")
- Weight: 0.9 kg (1.9 lbs), with accessories and transport case less than 3.5 kg (7.8 lbs)
- Display: 10000 count, 7-segment LCD
- Application field: The instrument is intended for use in highvoltage substations and industrial environments.
- Operating temperature: -20° to +55° C (4° to 131° F)
- Operating 50 Hz electric field: up to 5 kV/m
- Operating 50 Hz magnetic field: up to 400 A/m
|Cable set 2 x 3 m
|Cable set 2 x 12 m
||Kelvin "crocodile"-type clamps with up to 35 mm setting width, set of two
||Kelvin probes, set of two. Distance between pins 10 mm
||Case for measuring unit and accessories
|Set of accumulators. Fixed inside measuring unit
|Power supply - charging device
||The micro-ohmmeter IKS-5 have pattern approval sertificate of measuring instruments RU.C.34.005.A 8681 of State Standart of Russian Federation. IKS-5 used widely in power industry of Russia and Ukrain.
Post address: p.o. box 12796, 454080,